SCL011 Contactless/NFC Desktop Reader
The SCL011 is your perfect contactless/NFC desktop reader choice. The combination of a modern slim design together with its state of the art multi-protocol feature set makes the SCL011 the ideal desktop reader to support various contactless applications.
The reader can be used for e.g. electronic ID, payment & public transportation schemes, and to interact with all NFC Tag types and -enabled devices. SCL011 is designed to offer best-in-class interoperability with various formats of tokens: cards, dongles, watches or NFC mobile phones. Its in-field upgradeable firmware makes the SCL011 a secure and future-proof investment, providing both flexibility and fast time to market for new applications as well as minimum risk linked to contactless technology standards evolution. SCL011 can be supported by ID Infrastructure's middleware that sits above the PC/SC API and offers better portability of applications and abstraction of smart card related details.
- Multi-protocol 13.56MHz contactless reader:
- ISO 14443 type A & B
- Broadcom TOPAZ
- NFC Form tag types 1-4 compliant
- PC/SC compliant
- SmartOS™ powered
- In-field upgradeable firmware
- Optional cradle or snap-on card holder
Please refer to the SCL011 Contactless/NFC Desktop Reader technical datasheet.
For additional information, please see the SCL011 Contactless/NFC Desktop Reader User Manual.
Latest Windows® driver-setup: Download now
Latest MacOS X driver: Download now
Latest Linux driver: Download now
View More Products
- ADRB - NFC Reader/Writer
- ADRBv2 - NFC Reader/Writer
- ADRL - LEGIC® Multi-Standard Reader/Writer
- AMID - Multi ISO RFID Reader/Writer
- AMID - Multi ISO RFID Reader/Writer with Keyboard Emulation
- AUDR - Multi-Regional UHF Reader/Writer
- CLOUD 4710 F Secure Contactless Desktop Reader with Stand Holder
- CLOUD 4710 F Secure Contactless USB Desktop Reader
- SCL011 Contactless/NFC Desktop Reader